- The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
- The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
- The first coast-to-coast telephone line was established in 1914.
- On Sesame Street, Bert’s goldfishes were named Lyle and Talbot, presumably after the actor Lyle Talbot.
- Louis IV of France had a stomach with size of two regular stomaches.
- Pepsi originally contained pepsin, thus the name.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
- Ethernet is a registered trademark of Xerox, Unix is a registeres trademark of AT&T.
- The newest dog breed is the Bull Boxer, first bred in the United States ini 1990-1991.
- The first hard drive available for the Apple ][ had a capacity of 5 MB.
- Spotted skunks do handstand before the spray.
- A mule won’t sink in quicksand but a donkey will.
- Animal breeders in Russia once claimed to have bred sheep with blue wool.
- A pig in Japan says “moo-moo”.
- India has about 50 millions monkeys.
Taken from : GFresh Juni 2008