faith makes a closed door to be opened
hope makes the opened door to be seen
(7) “And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you.
( 8 ) Deliver me from all my transgressions. Do not make me the scorn of the fool!
(9) I am mute; I do not open my mouth, for it is you who have done it.
(10) Remove your stroke from me; I am spent by the hostility of your hand.
(11) When you discipline a man with rebukes for sin, you consume like a moth what is dear to him; surely all mankind is a mere breath!
(12) “Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear to my cry; hold not your peace at my tears! For I am a sojourner with you, a guest, like all my fathers.
(13) Look away from me, that I may smile again, before I depart and am no more!”
hanya Kau yang menjadi tempat jawaban
hanya Kau tempat kuberharap
berjalan bersama-Mu ku tak ‘kan goyah
s’bab tangan kasih-Mu tersedia bagiku
s’lamanya Kau kucinta